I’m not quite sure where or how to start …
I’ve created this blog because I love writing and I wanted a space to call my own where I could express myself, share experiences, … (and all that other good stuff)…
I figured I’d start with a quick blog post about myself (cliché, I know, but I’m a very organized person and I can’t just jump into it without a little intro) just to give you a quick background on who is writing. I’ll keep this short and sweet, since you’ll learn much more about me as we go.
Here are 10 things about me that will hopefully give you a better idea of who is behind this blog …
1. I love the outdoors! Exploring, camping, travelling … If I had enough money to travel the world I would.
2. In five weeks I will have competed my very last placement and will officially be a qualified teacher!
3. My dog is bigger than me, and I love him more than I love bacon.
4. I’m a sucker for inspirational quotes on photos. Seriously, my phone is full of them.
5. Friends often come to me for advice, and I truly enjoy giving it.
6. I love poutine and my expectations for it are very high. The gravy and the fries must be just right.
7. I’m a Canadian woman, born in 1993.
8. I’ve seen every episode of Friends at least 6 or 7 times and know most of them by heart!
9. Ma première langue apprise (et encore connue) est le français! Je suis fière d’être bilingue!
10. I’ve started a few blogs before this one but they never worked out because I was always trying to make them so ‘perfect’. This time around, I’m just going for it. I love to write!
Stick around for much more! I will be using this blog to write about my experiences as a teacher as well as a space to express myself, share my experiences and write inspirational posts to promote self love and positivity!
If you are a woman who is taking the plunge towards adult-life, you’ll feel right at home here!
Until next time,
Love, K ❤